Centinela Hospital Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, has served the residents of Inglewood and surrounding areas since 1924. In 1960, the hospital began construction of a new 60-bed addition. Throughout the late 1960’s and 1970’s it continued to expand to its now 362 bed capacity. Centinela Hospital is consistently at the forefront in providing innovative and integrated healthcare. In 2007, the hospital was purchased by Prime Healthcare Services.
(click on the link to display a printable version of the Fact Sheet)
Facts & Figures for 2019
- Employees: 1,332
- Medical staff: 340
- Hospital admissions: 16,020
- Outpatient procedures:10,185
- Surgical cases: 1,699
- Emergency visits: 55,622
- Births: 489
- Fully accredited byThe Joint Commission
- Chair of the Governing Board/CEO: Mohammad A. Naser, RN, MSN, MBA
- Vice-Chair of the Governing Board/Chief Medical Officer: Paryus Patel, M.D.